2018 Class of BOMA Fellows Announced
BOMA International is pleased to announce the following members who have been honored with the prestigious BOMA Fellow recognition:
- Mark Dukes, CCIM, RPA, Vice President of Asset Management, Physicians Realty Trust, Atlanta, Georgia
- Donald J. Fairgrieve-Park, RPA, Executive Vice President, British Columbia Region, QuadReal Property Group, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Brian M. Harnetiaux, Senior Vice President, McCarthy Cook & Co., Costa Mesa, California
- Richard H. Kenwood, CPM, CRX, CSM, FMA RPA, General Manager, Madison Marquette, Princeton, New Jersey
- Peter Merrett, Speaker/Genie/Coach, The House of Wonderful, Oyster Bay, New South Wales, Australia
- Sheldon S. Oppermann, CPM, J.D., MBA, RPA, Executive Vice President, Compass Properties LLC, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Laura T. Ragans, RPA, Regional Property Manager, MBRE Healthcare, Orlando, Florida
- Andrew J. Romerdahl, CCIM, MAI, Senior Regional Director, Providence St. Joseph Health, Seattle, Washington
- Coleen M. Spratt, Managing Director/REMS Puget Sound, Colliers International, Seattle, Washington
- Geoffrey M. Wardle, Partner, Spink Butler, LLP, Boise, Idaho
The individuals honored as BOMA Fellows have displayed exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community and BOMA at all levels and have continually answered the call to leadership and service throughout their careers. The honorees will use the "BOMA Fellow" credential after their names and will be called upon to serve BOMA in a variety of capacities, including teaching, mentoring new members and young professionals, identifying future BOMA leaders, authoring articles and serving as thought leaders to address industry trends.
This year’s class of Fellows was honored at The Outstanding Building of the Year® (TOBY®) awards banquet on Tuesday, June 26, during the 2018 BOMA International Conference & Expo in San Antonio.
BOMA Fellows Mission
The Mission of the BOMA International Fellows Program is to utilize the diverse and extensive knowledge of experienced real estate professionals to support and enhance the strategic vision, resources, and programs available through BOMA International for its members at all levels. To accomplish this Mission, Fellows serve as mentors to recruit and develop future leaders, and as speakers, writers, thought leaders, advisors, ambassadors, and advocates for BOMA. Fellows also recruit additional members into the Fellows Program.
The BOMA International Fellows Program, launched in 2011, is among BOMA International's highest honors. It recognizes and honors BOMA members for exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community and BOMA at all levels, and is a call to continued leadership and service.
BOMA values long-time volunteers and highly engaged members for their contributions to the industry, the association and the community. The program provides recognition to individuals for outstanding contributions and also provides BOMA International with access to the best, brightest and most accomplished BOMA members to serve in a variety of capacities. The program provides these accomplished individuals with a credential they can proudly use and display and is a terrific forum for actively engaging these individuals in BOMA activities and initiatives.
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org