Learn how to maximize updates to the 2010 Office Measurement Standard during this live, hands-on workshop. The 2010 Office Standard represents significant improvements over the 1996 version and incorporates many features that have been demanded by property managers, including a new Single Load Factor Method calculation for all floors of a multi-story building, greatly simplifying leasing.
This interactive seminar will:
- Review the seven factors driving the changes to the 2010 Office Standard
- Explain the new terminology and concepts in the new Standard
- Examine the features and organization of the new Standard
- Distinguish and choose between the two calculation methods offered in the new Standard
- Explain the five simple steps to measuring office space
- Offer the correct lease language to cite the new Standard
- Review the main features of the BOMA 1996 Office Standard
Course Benefits and Requirements:
Attendees will receive an electronic copy of the 2010 Office Standard at a significant discount and free supplementary materials not found in the Standard. It is recommended that attendees have some familiarity with the previous 1996 version of the BOMA Standard.
This course is approved by the AIA for 2 Learning Unit Hours (LUs). Contact Catie Leard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.