If you are a building owner, property manager, asset manager, corporate facility manager, leasing professional, medical office building professional, professional service provider (i.e. architect, real estate attorney, etc.) or other commercial real estate professional in a market without a federated BOMA Local Association, you can join BOMA International directly as a Member-at-Large for $250 U.S. Check here to see if you live in an area with a local association.
BOMA International currently has affiliates in 18 countries outside the U.S., click here to find out if you live in a country with an affiliate. If so, please contact your affiliate directly for more information on joining BOMA International. However, if you are located in a country not represented by a BOMA affiliate you can join BOMA International directly. For more information, email email@example.com.
Download Member-at-Large Application.
Things you can take advantage of with your membership:
- Timely information and valuable industry news through BOMA Insider – featuring the latest on legislative, regulatory and codes activities, statistical trends and forecasts, and emerging technologies comprehensive industry-wide research, data, reports and publications.
- Access to the industry through a FREE listing and complimentary copy of BOMA’s annual Who’s Who in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- 24 hour a day access to the Members Only information on the BOMA Website—a complete resource for the commercial real estate professional, including information on events, the on-line membership directory, Best Practices Resource Center, latest news, and more.
- Career development through seminars and professional designation programs.
- Cutting edge information from the portfolio, asset and property management perspectives.
- Networking opportunities at bi-annual international conferences.
- Leadership roles through participation in local and international committees that increase your problem solving, negotiating, and consensus building skills.
- Recognition of excellence in building management through BOMA’s awards program.
- Money saving discounts on publications and research.
- And more!
As you consider membership, BOMA can help you expand your profession and keep you aware of the latest issues affecting the commercial real estate industry. In order to keep our members current; BOMA International continues its leadership role in providing the information you need to stay competitive in a changing marketplace.