Six Chapters = One BOMA 360 Success Story
Looking for a real page turner? The story of how BOMA 360-designated corporate facilities are operated at the highest level is a tale told over six chapters. The BOMA 360 Performance Program assesses excellence in six key facets of building management and operations that can add up to one well-run asset. With this holistic success comes real advantages including improved efficiency and lower costs.
The story starts here:
Only the BOMA 360 Performance Program recognizes achievements and best practices in the six major areas of building operations and management:
- Building Operations and Management
- Life Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Training and Education of Building Personnel
- Energy Management
- Environmental/Sustainability Performance
- Tenant Relations and Community Involvement
Applications accepted daily. The designation is conferred quarterly. Second quarter 2017 deadline is June 2, 2017.