Life Cycle Costing for Preventive Maintenance Measures
Date: Thursday, October 22nd
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern
Building owners and managers who do not regularly perform preventive maintenance measures for buildings and equipment will see the life cycle of those assets slashed significantly. In fact, those who defer maintenance can count on paying several times more than the total repair cost in the future.
This webinar will discuss solutions to proactively manage the growing list of maintenance needs that building owners and managers face today. Hear a discussion on best practices in performing regular facility assessments, as well as learn how to use Life Cycle Cost Data to plan and budget for future repairs, and predict how costs will escalate over time. Learn how to use the cost data to make a business case to others to tackle preventive maintenance needs to avoid future backlogs.
- Learn the benefits of predicting maintenance and repair costs by using life cycle cost data to reduce costs and risks.
- Understand how technology allows owners to track and record maintenance.
- Learn the benefits of regular assessments and how to adjust your program based on local market cost, age, and actual equipment and building condition. .
- Hear how real-life findings are used to predict maintenance and replacement cost at various stages in the life cycle.
- Hear how the implementation of a structured maintenance program resulted in overall reduced cost in real buildings.